Old June 26th 03, 08:44 PM
Clark Wilhelm Griswold, Jr.

"John Pollard" wrote:

Are you asking if there is such a thing as a MICR ink cartridge? The
answer is yes. If you are asking if there is MICR ink for an inkjet
printer, yes. Here is the first site I came upon, there may be
others. (Don't know whether this was your spammer's site).

I know they have made MICR laser carts for a long time. Was surprised to see
them selling such an item as a MICR ink jet cartridge. The only way you can make
magnetic ink, at least economically, is to incorporate iron filings. Just having
a hard time believing the can do that without plugging up the jets.

Since the place selling these is a known major spammer, I'm highly suspect that
this is anything other than a private label cart with regular black ink.