Old October 18th 18, 11:04 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
rp

Default Connection Monitor to PC ???

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 05:26:21 -0400, wrote:

Of course none of this would have happened if my 5 year old my
MINIVIEW SYMPATH 4-VGA-PC monitor-mouse-keyboard-connector no longer
seems to handle the VGA cables I have been using. Strange.
The cable ends now won't fit on the connector. All 4 of 'em. Looks
like someone sat on them but I know noone did. All was okay until I
dismantled and moved all my computer stuff to another room Then I cud
not re-assemble things. I don't understand why things are the way
they are. And then the fact that I cud not connect 2 monitors really
threw me. Life can be strange.

Have you got the connectors upside down? They only go in one way up.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
e-mail rpont (at) gmail (dot) com