Old November 1st 07, 09:30 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.backup-software,alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Al Dykes

Default BACKUP & RECOVERY: Please share your strategies + software product(s) you prefer (MBR, NTLDR, PARTITIONS, DISK IMAGES etc.)

In article .com,
MISS CHIEVOUS wrote:
Hey Guys,

This summer I purchased Symantec's PARTITION MAGIC 8.0 and GHOST 10.0
- in part to implement a backup strategy for use with two 500 GB PATA
drives I just came into. I've never before used _any_ backup software
(neither of these two Symantec products, nor even Microsoft's utility)

IMO, this is a must-read for anyone trying to set up a backup scheme.

http://www.taobackup.com/

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m