Old March 30th 06, 08:09 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default PCI IRQ Routing Table Error on POST causes loads of video problems.

sbb78247 wrote:
look ****wit - install a card that has the same voltage specs as your slot -
3.3 1.5 .8 get it? then check your ram like you have been told to be sure
it matches your board. THEN install windows, chipset drivers, video drivers
and what ever is needed from there.

Hey, are you making fun of my name??? lol

My mobo can support 3.3 & 5V PCI, and AGP up to 3.0 (3.3/1.5/0.8). This
particular card is a 5V PCI. Even though I have a card on the way, I'd
still like to troubleshoot this card. Buying something else as a
replacement isn't always a solution to a problem that has yet to be
deciphered.