Old March 30th 06, 01:09 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default PCI IRQ Routing Table Error on POST causes loads of video problems.

It is further alleged that on or about 28 Mar 2006 10:42:00 -0800, in
alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt, the queezy keyboard of "jonfaquit"
spewed the following:

|------------------------
|-sbb78247 wrote:

| have you tried a different graphics card?
| did you bother to install the chipset drivers before trying to install the
| graphics?
|
|Haven't tried any other graphics cards cause this is the only one I
|have...I've always stuck with onboard video whenever purchasing a
|motherboard cause onboard suits my needs perfectly. I only had this
|card because it has an RCA connection so that I can connect my TV to it
|& use it as another monitor.
|
|I can't install anything without the graphics though...cause I can't
|see anything (and I think BIOS gives the beeping errors too if it
|doesn't find a suitable PCI/AGP card).

After you get your machine up and running with the AGP card, you can
install the other card and use it as well.
--
-nos1eep