Old January 23rd 04, 03:28 PM
Wayne Youngman

Hi all,

thanks for helpful replies. I still didn't decide on a case yet. Lian-Li
was my 2nd choice after Coolermaster. Why do Lian-Li have three small
'floppy-disk' style slots on the face?.

1) Slidable mobo tray

2) Hold 4 hard-disks (and cool them)

3)Plenty of 80mm (or120mm) fan holders/holes

4) USB2.0 ports (preferably with case ports that can connect to mobo easily)

5) NO DOOR over the cd-rom drives or case front

6) Quick release mobo pin header cable (HDD light. reset etc)

7) Midi Tower, not a full tower, I don't need 6 CD-Rom bays

I do like the look of the Lian-Li PC60/65, it's just that I don't really the
the way it has 3 floppy bays on the outside. I would prefer it with less
floppy holes and the fans on top of each other instead of side by side at
the bottom (like the Lian-Li PC60/65).

I'm a tricky customer I guess, but thanks again for all helpful comments