Old January 23rd 04, 12:57 AM
Leon Rowell

Yes, those other options also eat too much....

Leon

Wayne Youngman wrote:
"Jerry Polyak" wrote

1. Why do you want your case to kick your ass?

2. Do you require the case for the ass kicking, or could someone just

come

over and kick your ass with out having to bring the said case?

3. If a case is required, would the person kicking your ass get the case
back once the ass kicking is completed?

This is just a joke, so don't take it seriously.... VBG

Hi,
it's none of the above, you missed option #4

4. The case will kick your ass, and anyone's ass who mess's with me. I am
puny in real life so I figure I need a kick-ass case for protection, I was
thinking about a dog or a crocodile or something like that but they are
expensive! and can't help my much in my computing hobby :P

did I miss something?