Old October 30th 03, 05:40 PM

Default Clariion/Dell RAID software needed

Hello,
I have a Dell 650F/Clariion FC5300 RAID system with no software to
configure it. This must be a "purchase" item, as I can't seem to find
it available for download anywhere on the web.

Does anyone have a pre-owned version available for sale that contains
the above files? A Windows-compatible version (Supervisor and Data
Agent) or possibly a copy of SGI's "DB SCSI and FC RAID" cd-rom may
also work.

This particular enclosure only has status not control available at the
serial port.

I don't need a huge management application, as I have only this one
unit to install and configure

Thanks,
RB
Please remove all the "xspamx"s and the extra "."s when replying. Correct address should be: