Old January 25th 04, 06:21 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

Peter R wrote:

What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

From: smh
Subject: Audio and Data files on same CD
Date: 1/19/04

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) wrote (1/18/04):

London Midland & Scotland wrote:

Tim Kroesen (Pipsqueak) wrote:

Burn the audio first, then the data!

That is not the case with the number of commercial disks that I have played
with, data was first..

Nero can do it all in one hit.

I am not surprised that Nero can make a Mixed Mode disc, but that is
*not* what you buy a commercial disc.

This is elementary material. Please see one of the usual reference for
the basics of multisession: the CD-R FAQ or the primer at my WWW site.

Elementary, Mikey?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Subject: Why can't i make a mixed-mode CD?
Date: 5/12/01

Goran Marinic wrote:
Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) wrote...

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition.

And where did you read this definition? I find it very hard to
believe.

There is a glossary at Roxio's site. There is a CD-R FAQ. I also
have the ECMA standards - but am not inclined to do your research
for you.

Why do you find it hard to believe that a disc with at least two
sessions is multisession? Is there something about the number two
which you equate to "single"? Or have you a definition for a
dataudio session?
=====================

Amazingly, Mikey's supposed to have found out from the SILENT
definition!

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 5/17/01

I believe the Roxio site ... is silent on the subject,
providing only a definition in terms of track sequence.
=====================

And from the misleading than helpful ECMA standard!

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Subject: Mixed Mode
Date: 5/14/01

Thanks to the input here, I have to do some research.

My problem may be in part terminology and there the ECMA
standard may be more misleading than helpful
======================

Is Mixed Mode again back to multisession, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Friggin' ****)
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here that I was in error
(see my post with Subject "Mixed Mode")

From: Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum)
Date: 5/14/01

Yes, the FAQ says that a Mixed Mode disc is written in a single
session.

I don't doubt it ... but it conflicts with other information
I have gleaned from references

Sure is elementary, Friggin' ****!!!