Old March 11th 05, 03:28 AM
PhenixSun

Isnt 2.0 backwards compatible with 1.1? So it shouldnt matter which version
you buy, unless you want to save some money and buy an older 1.1-only stick
which might be cheaper.

"Ken Knecht" wrote in message
The Control Panel's Device Manager says the USB on my Compaq Presario
5000T is Intel 82801BA/BAM. I tried searching this with Google but can't
find the matching USB version number. I wish to purchase a USB flash
memory storage unit but need to know the USB version to be sure it's
supported.

Can anyone help, or give me a place to reasearch? I tried Intel.

TIA

--
Untie the two knots to email me

"Madness is not a consequence of uncertainty, but of certainty." Nietzche