Old May 3rd 09, 12:22 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.sys.pc-clone.acer,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops
Larry[_10_]

Default UPDATE Acer Aspire 5630 Laptop screen/display problem

"Pete Zahut" dont@bother wrote in
:

Fixer, I owe you a pint - a œ12GBP secondhand LCD cable from Ebay
sorted the problem. Thanks very much mate, and to all who took the
time to try and help
)

Pete

Don't you just love the look on the other people's faces around you when
you've troubleshot some complex problem successfully on the other side of
the planet by remote control?......(c;]

I fixed a Russian TV set in Siberia for a guy who was stumped, from here in
South Carolina. One of my friends, here, was sitting in my little messy
computer room when the Skype call from Siberia came in thanking me for
fixing his TV.

The look on my friend's face was simply PRICELESS. He still thinks I'm
some kind of genius....hee hee...(c;]

--
-----
Larry