Old January 12th 08, 08:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Paul

Default AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

pc wrote:

Now, try this one out. 8,589,824 bytes. This appears to be more appropriately
named for a Power Monitor setup.

http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...powersetup.exe

Paul

Thanks. Got it. How did you navigate to the above page? I went in
through Opteron, I guess if I hadn't had a Martini I would have tried
a different angle.

pc

I used web.archive.org, to see how the file used to be named. Then
I went back to the AMD site and tried "powersetup.exe" as an alternative
and it worked. The above link isn't actually on the download web page,
but the file is on the web server so it works. AMD needs to fix their page.

Paul