Old January 12th 08, 04:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Paul

Default AMD Power Monitor Version 1.2.0 - AMD Site Corrupt

pc wrote:
On Jan 11, 7:43 pm, "Augustus" wrote:
I just hit on your link, got the site, downloaded and installed the
program
on my Opteron 185. No issues. I can email it to you if you want.....let
me
know.
Yes, indeed, I downloaded it. Umpteen times. The problem is, it is
CPUINFO, not Powe Monitor 1.2.0.....

Like I said, I downloaded and actually installed it. It is, in fact, AMD
Power Monitor 1.2.0 and it's running in my systray right now. So what's
going on with your d/l I don't get.

Ok. I don't get it, but you are on!

Either email, or, what might be more convenient (how big is it??) make
yourself a MediaFire account, upload, and post the link (or email it,
if you'd rather.)

MediaFire is pert near awesome!

tx again

pc

I tried downloading the link. The link shows "setup.exe" as the file name.
Size was 8,847,360 bytes. Inside, with a hex editor, I see CPUInfo. I
didn't try to install it.

This is the bad one (actually CPUInfo)
http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...ties/setup.exe

Now, try this one out. 8,589,824 bytes. This appears to be more appropriately
named for a Power Monitor setup.

http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/cont...powersetup.exe

Paul