Old June 19th 07, 09:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Phil_C

Default BFG 8800 fan

Hello All
I have a BFG 8800 GTS OC 640mb video card in the top PCI-e slot. Then
in the next PCI -e slot I have an Adaptec RAID card. The problem is
the close proximity of the two cards is pushing the Adaptec card over
temp. I don't know what temp the video card is running at as I cannot
find out how to check the temp. Checking the rear vent on the video
card there appears to be only a very small amount of air flow. Should
there be a lot of air flow through this vent?

Regards

Phil