Old October 2nd 04, 03:37 PM
Shawk

"Wayne Youngman" wrote in message

"Shawk" wrote
On my 9800Pro it still looks like screenshots :-(

Lol!
Don't be such a drama queen :P it looks ok on my system and I have a
humble Sapphire 9800 (440/390 though!). It's certainly not smooth though,
but good enough to get a feel for things!. In the return to proxycon when
that dude with the rail gun lets off! looks like a proper film!. . . I
can't believe how good the 3D is these days.

There is allot of guys running whizz-bang A64/6800Ultras/X800XT who are
still getting choppy results! and they are not happy!

Call of Duty plays like silk though, and even Doom3 plays well on my 9800.
. .

Next stop, a 512Mb video card for me, maybe 6 months time?
--
Wayne ][

Yeah, I want that gun!! Dont care what the game is but someone PLEASE do a
mod so I can use it. :-)