Old July 10th 03, 05:50 AM
Robert Nielsen

Well, I've checked the web pages you suggested, and still not getting
autorun working at all - so, I've just decided to give up, and run
things manually. Thanks to everybody.

Bob

In article ,
says...
Check these out:

CD-ROM May Not Run Automatically in Windows XP

The AutoRun or AutoPlay Feature Does Not Work

--=20
Snarky Parker
......Please respond to newsgroup only (e-mail is blocked)
Win2K SP3/IE6 SP1/Office XP SP2

"Bob Nielsen" wrote in message =
Here's my setup -
=20
AMD Duron 900 (512 MB PC133 SDRAM)
BFG Asylum GeForce FX 5200 Ultra w/128MB RAM
=20
Suddenly, CD's and DVD's don't automatically start anymore! I have to
manually start the CD or DVD players, or the setup or applications. =

Now,
that's no big deal, but I kinda miss the autorun. I thought there was =

some
kind of registry hack that could set this? Any advice or suggestions =

would
be appreciated.
=20
Bob