Old November 2nd 04, 10:20 PM
Alexander Ferrari

Try the "AquaStream"-Pum from www.aquacomputer.de
This pump is specially for use in computers. i have it, it works great!

"Satan's Little Sister" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Thus spake YanquiDawg:

My question is I am thinking about running my computer 24/7 like I use
to do. But now I have water cooling, is running the water cooling 24/7
a bad thing?

Well, most water pumps don't last very long anyway so you'll probably have
change it out more often.I went through 3 in 2.5 years with the pump only
running 1/2 a day every day.

What kind of pump were you using? I had a small fountain pump get
noisy after six months of 24/7 (still works though). But a bigger
better fountain pump (Beckett was the make I think) has been running
great for nearly three years and my Swiftech MCP600 has been on nearly
continuously for around two years.

If you have quality parts, 24/7 is no big deal. If you have cheap
part, their limited life span will be used up soon.

--
sls