Old January 26th 16, 05:49 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Ed Pawlowski

Default All-in-one inkjet printer recommendations

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 17:17:24 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬
wrote:

Hello,
I am on the lookout for an all-in-one inkjet printer that will also
print on dvd/cds
I had been looking at the Canon PIXMA MX925, however while this
printer ticks all boxes the reviews suggest that it constantly goes
into cleaning cycle using/wasting ink.
Does anyone own this printer & can tell me what they think of it. or
can suggest an alternative printer to meet my needs
Thank you

I don't know that you'd go terribly wrong with any of them, but I tend
to stick with HP. Not knowing all the use you have I can't say what
is really "best". Depends a lot on the volume you use of each segment.
Fax one a week or 6 times and hour? Make a copy a day or 500 a day?