Old April 19th 08, 05:55 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
ssabasmj

Default I've some question about Hitachi Disk Array.

Hi.

I'm using two HDS Thunder 9570v disk array and HP Proliant ML570.

The operating system is Windows server 2003.

Now , I want to manage two disk array.
So I installed the Hitachi Disk Array Management Program(DAMP) 3 GUI
in in notebook, and the notebook is connected to the ethernet port
on the disk array controller by UTP cable.

The communication is good and I know the IP address of disk array
controller.

But when I register the array unit. the error about incorrect
informattion is occured.

I don't know the Group Name and Array Unit Name.

IP address is correct.

I want to know How to register this Array Unit and identify Group Name
and Array Unit Name.

Thank you.