Old June 16th 10, 09:26 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Pen

Default DELL Dimension 4600 setup disk NEVER MIND

On 6/16/2010 3:59 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:56:19 +0100, "Tinkerer"
wrote:

For us simpler souls, care to explain.

Well - first I erased all the cookies and 'clear recent history' under
Firefox tools. and then when I first downloaded a file I got a
pop up page displaying 2 options. Download via Driver Download Manager
or Download via Internet Browser. I chose the second option to
download the files as normal.

Duke

The dell download manager is a major problem to use on
Firefox requiring .net and several other MS pieces. best to
just use IE or download them singly via the browser.