Old March 31st 10, 01:05 PM posted to comp.os.linux.advocacy,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
RayLopez99

Default Has anybody ever connected a Linux machine to a Windows machineon a network?

On Mar 31, 1:47*pm, John Williamson
wrote:
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
John Williamson pulled this Usenet boner:

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

You reply to Chris Angstrom (small minded, as in Angstrom) after he
sarcastically says "John Williamson pulled this Usenet boner"? You
must like abuse or something.

What's a nice guy like you doing in a place like this? No that's not
meant as a pickup line either. ;-O

The one constant I find in COLA is that the people here don't talk
about how great Linux is, but rather how poor Windows is. So it's not
their advocacy of Linux as much as their hate for Windows that's
driving them. A strange business model if you ask me, akin to a
boycott, and as the history of boycotts shows these movements peter
out eventually.

Same with Linux. But for Big Blue and indeed MSFT's adoption of the
same, it would have died by now.

RL