Old July 29th 07, 05:53 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Niels Erik

Default Manual Duplex printing with Canon ip4200

Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net skrev i en meddelelse
On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:19:21 +0200, "Niels Erik"
wrote:

snip

My main problem is that once the printer has finished printing the
first side/s and I turn the pages over, the printer just sits doing
nothing as if waiting for instruction, but I cant work out what to do
Can u offer any help please?
--
Martin
©¿©¬

Hello Martin
That is because you have to press the "OK" button on the picture/screen that
normally pops up to continue printing
My best guess is to reinstall the printerdriver or even better to download
the newest printerdriver and install that.
regards
Niels