Old July 27th 07, 09:01 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Frank

Default Manual Duplex printing with Canon ip4200

measekite wrote:
There is no such thing as manual duplexing on any printer.

You're proly gonna go into some kind of mental shock or have a heart
attack when you hear this so you might want to sit down and have 911 on
speed dial ready, ok.

Most all software applications that have a print function also have a
"manual duplex" function that can be selected.

I know, I know, you're proly gasping for breath (not my fault) right now
but that's really true.
Amazing, huh?
You may now want to hit that speed dial button with 911 on it if you're
not feeling well.
Frank