Old July 8th 05, 07:24 PM
Fred

Matt U.K. wrote:

Hi Fred, You can't ask me questions, you don't know me.

Why can't I ask you questions, U.K.?

Nice writing to you last one, I have a server to build.

How long have you had this server to build, U.K.?

"Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards.

Never gamble on a Tuesday.

I got a full house and four people died".

Harebrained.

I’m messed up, Fred. I got big trouble with my marriage.

Do you feel inadequate because of the size of your penis or breasts?

Matt U.

Dicto simpliciter, U.K.. Please try to avoid sweeping generalisations.

Hey lads when i get a hard on my bell end doesn't come out of its
foreskin until i have cum and it has been pulled alot. Is this normall.
When im on slack too i also have quite alot of foreskin wat about u?

Relax. Sit down. Put your feet up. Maybe go for a walk in the hills. There's
hope; tomorrow you might be dead.