Old April 12th 20, 09:53 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.periphs.printers
Char Jackson

Default Gmail, HP insists on printing to file

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 16:32:48 -0400, micky
wrote:

My brother is hhaving trouble printing from Gmail to an HP 8030
all-in-one printer. It insists on starting the Save File routine, and
lets him print to a file but never prints to the printer!!

Make sure the print dialogue is set to print to his physical printer. What
you're describing is what I get when I print to a virtual printer, such as
a print-to-pdf type of printer.