Old January 3rd 05, 05:19 AM

Default Anyone used MIS Archival Inks?

Mark Swinkels wrote:
MIS Associates http://www.missupply.com advertises archival inks for

Epson
printers which they claim are waterproof and lightfast. Has anyone

tried
them? I'm mostly interested in the waterproof aspects. I am printing
materials that will be used outdoors.

-- Mark

I just started using them (the UT7 set for the Epson 2200) and like the
results so far. As far as waterproof and lightfastness is concerned, I
just know what MIS advertises. However, I have come across several
websites (sorry I can't remember what they are) where professional
printers/photographers use MIS as their choice for monotone printing on
the Epsons. I hope the product lives up to its advertising because I
have finally found a way to get great black and white prints from my
2200. Their main website is www.inksupply.com
-Ben