Old January 27th 04, 11:28 PM
Graham Walter

Anthony Edwards wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:17:05 +0000, Andy wrote:
In message , Chris Owen
wrote

snip
And what do I find amongst today's bodily-extensions? promotions at
eveshamtechnology dot info seeking to extend my knowledge of the
Evolution Blue Beast.

Thanks for the heads up - I'd missed it amongst all the MyDoom
traffic.

ASA informed; watch this space.

and from me, including pointed remarks about Evesham being repeat
offenders..

Indeed yes, I also today received three copies of the Unsolicited
Commercial Email in question, sent to email addresses two of which
were clearly harvested from Usenet (albeit it would seem, based on
the email addresses used, several years ago).

LARTs sent to Energis UK (the UCE was apparently sent from an Energis
UK supplied routed subnet) and GX Networks UK Ltd (who provide

and to them as well

Internet connectivity to the "spamvertised" web site). I considered
a complaint to the ASA also, however their online complaint form will
accept a complaint a maximum of 1500 characters in length, whereas
(saving my LART including a copy of one of the Unsolicited Commercial
Emails in text format):

You can at least upload files with your complaint - no limit there
AFAIK (Yes, I know forwarding emails would be much more convenient,
but at least they're not as bad in this area as the IC's office).

Cheers
Graham
--
Isn't it wonderful to think that one day this tiny acorn will grow into a mighty ash.