Old January 27th 04, 10:01 PM
Sonia

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:31:17 +0000, Hammond Organ
wrote:

In article , Malev
writes
On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:43:28 -0000, Anthony Edwards
wrote:
Indeed yes, I also today received three copies of the Unsolicited
Commercial Email in question, sent to email addresses two of which
were clearly harvested from Usenet (albeit it would seem, based on
the email addresses used, several years ago).

Got 2 myself this afternoon.
Harvested from an email adress I only used for a fortnight on Usenet in July
2000

Looks like the layoffs mentioned in

didn't work.

I've always wondered what possessed the former MD, Richard Austin, to
step aside and hand control of the company over to the utter halfwit
who runs it nowadays.

I'd give them until the end of this financial year.