Old May 5th 05, 06:17 PM

Default What is the current "Best O/C low cost Intel CPU"

Hello,

I'm currently running a Celeron 2ghz at 2.66ghz on a Asus P4B 533
motherboard. This is at default voltage, default Intel cooler,133Mhz
bus speed and some noname PC 2100 / 2700 DDR memory. This celeron run
24x7 , as it is used on a small server on my home network. I'm really
satisfied of this configuration. (While it is not used for gaming). It
remembers me my old Celeron 300A@45=E0 :-)

i'm looking to build a mini-pc, at low/medium cost. What is currently
the equivalent of this celeron on the market (best price / oc ratio
with 100% stability). It aims to be a small Linux server, so i will
prefer stable hardware compare to high end , latest release peripheral
where i may have some difficult to identify all drivers.

Thanks in advance.

Gelu Laurent