Old July 20th 06, 05:00 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Postman delivers

Default Please Help!!!

donovan92y presented the following explanation :
Ok, I don't normally do this stuff, because people never answer me, but
this is SERIOUS! I have a Maxtor 180GB external HDD. It won't power
up with the power source anymore. All of my work from Baghdad is in
that HDD. Is there some way I can put it inside my Gateway Desktop and
have it work? I tried before, and nothing happened. PLEASE HELP!

donovan92y,

All your work from Baghdad! I would find a competent computer repair
shop, not a Best Buy... Maybe a local disk recovery service, would be
best...

A Ben Myers type...

I would not take the chance with your irreplaceable work.

JR the postman