Old June 13th 06, 01:22 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default Inktec refill inks / cartridges

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:43:27 -0700, Richard Steinfeld
wrote:

ray wrote:
I have been using MIS ink with fairly good success. I have read on
nifty forum that Inktec ink may be better in terms of longevity. I
don't see it mentioned on this group very often. What kind of
experiences have people had with it? I see sources for the refill
ink, but pre filled cartridges seem hard to find in the USA. I have
used the MIS empty cartridges but don't like their tiny rubber plug.
Any suggestions on better empties? It seems strange that cheap filled
cartridges are less expensive than the empties.

Please let us in on what brand(s) and model(s) of printers you've been
using.

Thanks.

Richard

Canon IP5000 now. Previous ASR 35, ASR 33, Printronic 80, Epson
MX80, Epson JX80, HP2225, HP525, HP 972, Canon i850. Print head
clogging was not an issue on the impact and the dot matrix printers.
Yes I did refill on the ribbons.