Old June 13th 06, 12:28 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default Inktec refill inks / cartridges

Hi,

We've been using Inktec with our Epsons (740, 880, C80, C82) for over 4
years with very satisfactory results. They've Our Epson 740 printers are now
7 years old and do fine with it as well as the other models.
I switched to the MIS spongeless cartridges for our C84 Epsons because
they 5 of 6 of them clogged with Epson's Dura-brite and third party inks.
I've used the spongeless cartridges since the middle of January with
dye-base ink from MIS and all 3 new C84 printers that I put into service
appear to be running well with no clogs. I have another seven C-84 printers
still in boxes that I will put into service in September if the spongeless
printers show no difficulty printing after letting them sit for ten weeks
during the summer.

--
Jan Alter

or

"Frank" wrote in message
ray wrote:
I have been using MIS ink with fairly good success. I have read on
nifty forum that Inktec ink may be better in terms of longevity. I
don't see it mentioned on this group very often. What kind of
experiences have people had with it? I see sources for the refill
ink, but pre filled cartridges seem hard to find in the USA. I have
used the MIS empty cartridges but don't like their tiny rubber plug.
Any suggestions on better empties? It seems strange that cheap filled
cartridges are less expensive than the empties. Does anyone have
experience and source of supply for the sponge less cartridges? My
cyan sponge seems to clog up much quicker than the others.

Thanks

Ray

Glad to hear you're not using "generic" ink. MIS is excellent and rivals
oem and will not clog or damage your printer. Inktec ink is also an
excellent alternative to over price oem ink. Hobbicolor ink is also
another excellent alternative to expensive oem ink.
Frank