Old September 11th 04, 09:54 AM
francesco

Hi James
If I understood you want to see with an editor (wordpad,notepad,word, ecc)
the file that you had "printed" in a file.
Well first you must to install a Generic text only printer and the when you
chose to print to a file you select that printer.

ciao
francesco

"James D" wrote in message
om...
OK, So for the longest time I have seen the option to "print to file" when
printing something. So I decided to print to file to see what would

happen.
Well it puts a .prn file on my desktop. I try to open it but no program
recognizes it. Dooes anyone here know what to do with a .prn file? Thanks.