Old July 31st 04, 04:10 AM
kony

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:45:15 GMT, "Steve Johnson"
wrote:

I have an EISA card that cant be replaced. My new system does not have a
slot. Is there any conversion kit for USB or PCI or anything?

Thanks.

There are very expensive newer (relatively) Pentium 4 boards with
an ISA slot. Outside of that your best bet is to get an older
system that still has an ISA. There is no cost-effective
conversion kit for most purposes. Such parts are so uncommon
that if one exists (there probably is one "somewhere", try a
Google search) it will cost a few hundred $.