Old May 19th 04, 02:00 AM
MrRobichaud

Please disregard the above. After such a lengthy post I took another
look at it and apently I wasn't checking the little boxes beside the
setings. Dohhh !!!!!!
Have a good one, once again...
I no feel so smart...
"MrRobichaud" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
Hi I was wondering if anybody could help me with the custom settings for
for the newwer nvidia drivers. I'm using 56.72. Under the
display/advanced/ performance and quality settings, there is a list of
games plus you can add games to this list. Then there is a global

heading.
I thought is was a great idea.. So after reinstalling deus ex (the first
one). I decided to experiment by uping the settings, anialiasing and
anisotropic etc, I'd added deus ex to the list of games.
What I noticed was that if I turn up the settings for this game my
global settings went up too. I just tried this with a game that's

already
on the list RTCW ET. Same thing.
Is this the way it is. I did notice vertcal sync will stay different,
but I play a wide varity of games from older UT starcraft to much newwer
max payne2 UT2004. So I'd like to turn things up for some and leave them
down for others if possable.
Any thoughts etc....
win xp sp1 etc.
Atholon 2600+