Old April 3rd 04, 01:32 PM
ch

"David" wrote in
link.net:

Don't have first hand experience with this, but I've been told if
you set a setup password, you will then have a server mode option
which should work w/o a keyboard. Let us know if it works.

Yes this works for the keyboard, although, if you do have a keyboard
plugged in, it doesnt work....
which makes it awful difficult to get the keyboard turned back on

I havent got it to boot without a monitor yet though.

"ch" wrote in message
I have a 4000s I want to run without a keyboard or monitor.
Things is, on every other computer i've seen, the bios had a
setting for halt on error which if set to "none" would allow the
machine to boot whether keyboard or monitor was present or not.
Is it possible to get one of these to be setup in a similar
method?

Right now it stops at the error screen "304-Keyboard or System
Unit Error", and I couldnt find anything to set this in the F10
Setup.

Does anyone have any suggestions?