Old April 3rd 04, 01:53 AM
David

Don't have first hand experience with this, but I've been told if you set a
setup password, you will then have a server mode option which should work
w/o a keyboard. Let us know if it works.

"ch" wrote in message
I have a 4000s I want to run without a keyboard or monitor.
Things is, on every other computer i've seen, the bios had a setting
for halt on error which if set to "none" would allow the machine
to boot whether keyboard or monitor was present or not. Is it
possible to get one of these to be setup in a similar method?

Right now it stops at the error screen "304-Keyboard or System Unit
Error", and I couldnt find anything to set this in the F10 Setup.

Does anyone have any suggestions?