Old August 11th 20, 03:18 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Tom Lake

Default PB Computers Used in Reveal TV Card Video

Does anyone know the PB computers (it looks like they used more than one model) used in the Reveal TV card video? There's a copy of the video on YouTube. At about 3:11 into the video, the guy touches a screw on the back and there's a label visible which looks like it says LEGEND 1139 (it's grainy, though) and I don't think there ever was such a model. The first case style shown is definitely the same as the 4x4 Design v2. I have a new Reveal TV500 card and I'm trying to assemble the same system that's shown in the video so if anyone has a lead on the hardware and where I might get the software, I'd really appreciate it!

Tom L