Old December 12th 03, 10:42 AM
Electron

I think any of the RAM you mentioned will work. With respect to the
timings, lower is better, I think. I'm certainly no expert. But 2-2-2
should be faster than 2-3-2. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

You might want to check this thread on the nforcershq forum:
http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19882

$140 seems way high to me. You can get 512MB PC3200 for well under $100,
though it won't be 2-2-2. Whether or not you want to pay more for faster
RAM depends on what you're doing.

"Thomas Goldsmith" wrote in
:

I was wondering if this Memory works with the NF7-S.
The Memory Config at the site does not bring it up for this board.