Old August 9th 06, 12:27 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Alan Kakareka

Default access to hard drive not recognised by bios

If it doesnt spin up, no software can access the data.

absolutely true.

p.s. rod speed, gavarish po ruski ?

--
Alan Kakareka
Data Recovery Service
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
peyoting wrote:

is possible change the hd electronic board for other (same hd model)?

Yes, but that doesnt always work.

i want recover data and after it i will buy a new hd

You can also use a recovery operation like www.retrodata.co.uk,
the price isnt as bad as the worst of them.

peyoting wrote

I've a hard drive that began to fail, sometimes bios recognised it and
SO began to boot, but next to it system reboots.

Now none computer find it. I'm think that hd don't spin, because i dont
listen noise.

any tool could access to hd without bios support ?

the hd is a western digital caviar 40gb ide.