Old March 13th 21, 12:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Snowshed.

Default Why is this HDD so small?

On 3/13/21 4:21 AM, Paul wrote:
Snowshed. wrote:
On 3/12/21 10:18 PM, micky wrote:
I'll skip it for now. Thanks.

Good choice.

Physical space is an issue here, so I tried one of the similar ones, for
half the price. Had to work at getting it to even work. And slow.

There are actually "large" ordinary USB sticks.

The HD drive I bought was advertised as 2TB And according to the
properties, the formatted size is 2TB. But I've not tried to copy that
much data to it.

For the same reason, physical space, I tried one of the 2 tB thumb
drives, same result. Also had to do multiple formats to get it to work.

The mulitple formats for both means I formatted Windows, the Mack, then
windows, them Nac, etc.

I did try to get some satisfaction from Amazon, but their additional
help page kept coming up "Sorry, something went wrong", with a cute
puppy photo, so don't expect any help there.

--
Ken
MacOS 10.14.6