Old January 30th 21, 10:46 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
micky

Default RAN 1.35v vs 1.5v

In alt.comp.hardware, on Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:43:08 -0500, micky
wrote:

In alt.comp.os.windows-10, on Thu, 28 Jan 2021 10:47:51 -0500, micky
wrote:

If I'd known that, I might not have looked! Several places that
google found were out of stock, but as is not uncommon, Amazon had it,
although its sold and shipped by Dataram, a company that's 54 years old
and made ram themselves, and I think they still do. And it's even in
New Jersey so maybe I'll get it a day or two earlier since I'm in
Baltimore. (though it says 14 days. That's okay.)

Things usually come when Amazon says they will or 1-3 days earlier, but
this time the webpage said 11-14 days. But...

Bought it late Wednesday night,
shipped on Thursday from Princeton, New Jersey, USPS
Via Philadephia, in Baltimore today, Friday, since 8AM,
Probably get it tomorrow.

I did get it today, with the regular mail.

2 days instead of 11-14.
I'm glad I didnt' pay extra for faster shipping.

Amazon is indeed delivering quickly usually and on Sunday someetimes,
but just to be clear, this was sold and mailed by Dataram. Though not
from Princeton but from Chalfont, Pa which is about 20 miles north of
the Philly, even closer to Balt than Princeton.