Old January 30th 21, 07:58 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Mark Lloyd[_6_]

Default RAN 1.35v vs 1.5v

On 1/29/21 11:43 AM, micky wrote:

[snip]

Things usually come when Amazon says they will or 1-3 days earlier, but
this time the webpage said 11-14 days. But...

Bought it late Wednesday night,
shipped on Thursday from Princeton, New Jersey, USPS
Via Philadephia, in Baltimore today, Friday, since 8AM,
Probably get it tomorrow.
2 days instead of 11-14.
I'm glad I didnt' pay extra for faster shipping.

I have gotten amazon packages (delivered by USPS) on Sunday. I thought
Sunday delivery cost extra, and I never paid extra for it.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"If the sum of credible evidence we have is that the universe lacks
anything like a god, then we shouldn't be shy about concluding that
there isn't one." -- Neal M. Stevens (NMS)