Old January 17th 19, 07:48 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Larc[_3_]

Default Lengthen the life of Windows 7 using the legal system

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:37:11 -0500, silverslimer wrote:

| On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:08:48 -0600, Johnny wrote:
|
| On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 22:37:21 +0800
| "Mr. Man-wai Chang" wrote:
|
| Can a class-action suit be filed to US Court to force Micro$oft to
| extend its support for Windows 7?
|
| I do NOT think Windows 10 is ready for the prime time, it's update is
| absolutely as horrifying as a data doomsday.
|

| It will never be ready. it will only get worse.
|
| I was perfectly happy running Windows 7, then Microsoft started
| deliberately destroying its operating system. I have never understood
| why a company would do this.
|
| To encourage you to use 10 and embrace Modern apps.

I find Windows 10 to be far superior to 7. Some had a problem with Build 1809 when
it was originally released (I didn't), but that has now been fixed. 10 even runs on
older systems. I have a laptop that came with Vista (ugh!) installed. It was later
upgraded to 7 and then to 10. The laptop isn't UEFI capable, but 10 still runs well
on it.

Larc