Old January 17th 19, 05:37 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.freeware,alt.conspiracy
SilverSlimer

Default Lengthen the life of Windows 7 using the legal system

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:08:48 -0600, Johnny wrote:

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 22:37:21 +0800
"Mr. Man-wai Chang" wrote:

Can a class-action suit be filed to US Court to force Micro$oft to
extend its support for Windows 7?

I do NOT think Windows 10 is ready for the prime time, it's update is
absolutely as horrifying as a data doomsday.

It will never be ready. it will only get worse.

I was perfectly happy running Windows 7, then Microsoft started
deliberately destroying its operating system. I have never understood
why a company would do this.

To encourage you to use 10 and embrace Modern apps.