Old December 28th 09, 03:06 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,comp.sys.hp.hardware
Maurice[_2_]

Default HP DV6936us - dead 29 days after warranty expires

"Father Justin" wrote in message
On 12/27/09 6:58 PM, Maurice wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 27, 5:40 pm, wrote:
"Frank wrote in message

wrote in message
t...
Maurice wrote:
wrote in message
[...]
Sorry, you're wrong. I have one in front of me.. Let me count the
pieces. One. OK I'm done.

Maybe this will help.

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/artic...cBook_Air_Take...

Are you really this stupid, or do you have to work hard at it?

Asked and answered. He's an "MBA".

Do you think he knows what it means? I didn't know they gave those
out for basketweaving.

Earlier, I pointed you to sites which give you possible meanings for a
given acronym. I should have taken my own advice! "MBA" obviously
doesn't mean what I assumed he meant, but "Must Buy Apple". Sorry about
that.

LOL!

Hehe Justin is getting faaking clown stomped in this thread.

On every thread.

I forgive you all.
As that is the true nature of the Lord.

And no, I wasn't "stomped"
I find it fascinating how lowers always declare victory. Saddam Hussein
declared victory as US tanks rolled through Baghdad.

And tell us father, how are the young boys?