Old October 16th 18, 11:14 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel,alt.windows7.general
J. P. Gilliver (John)[_2_]

Default Intel CPU prices going up?

In message , VanguardLH
writes:
[]
deliberately skewed the news media. Well, that's what gov'ts do.

[]
Do they need to - isn't it skewed enough on its own?

"One cannot hope to bribe or twist
thank god! the British journalist.

But when you see what he will do
UNbribed, there's no occasion to!"

I forget who coined that little ditty, but it was I think in the earlier
part of the 20th century. (And of course it applies to a lot more than
just the British media!)
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

(Petitions - at least e-petitions - should collect votes both for and
against, if they're going to be reported as indicative of public [UK citizens
opinion. If you agree, please click below, unless you already have.) only]
https://petition.parliament.uk/petit...BYobumelL9J54c

.... she has never contracted A-listeria or developed airs and graces. Kathy
Lette on Kylie, RT 2014/1/11-17