Old October 8th 15, 01:07 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Shoe[_2_]

Default Video Card Stops Responding

Nvidia GT750 card, 358.50 driver, windows 7 home premium 64 bit. Once
or twice a day the screen goes black for a few seconds and then a
message saying that video driver has stopped responding and has
recovered. This has been happening for some time. I have updated to
the latest driver and have completely removed and re-installed the
driver with no change. I have no idea how to troubleshoot this as I am
getting no other error messages. Any suggestions?