Old June 8th 18, 04:46 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Concesus of AMD PSP security issue?

On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 06:29:42 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Has very little to do with this thread's discussion, except for
reference to cache exploits/timing exploits.

-
The solution is, since there are no cache exploits, the discussion
remains theoretical: Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum: "We cannot doubt
of our existence while we doubt...." A bot programmed to not identify
what will actualize neither corporeal response nor evoke itself, thus
and therefore, can indeed have very little, if at all, of anything
else to do.