Old July 18th 20, 02:23 AM posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Brian Gregory[_2_]

Default General ramblings (with some Linux flavouring). (Was: Linuxfounder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions' and 'start fixingreal problems')

On 17/07/2020 20:49, T wrote:
Also interesting, in America we say "that horse is different
FROM that one".Â* In the UK they say "that horse is different
TO that one".Â* Or so the shows from the UK on Netflix use it.

Utter rubbish.
I've never said different to in my life.
Sounds daft.
Just as daft as saying I'm excited for Christmas.
It's supposed to be I'm excited about Christmas.

--
Brian Gregory (in England).